Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Trying to create a website

     Creating a HTML website was a good experience overall, mainly because the website is so simple that it took basically nothing to create. It makes me think about how much a person would have to know in order to makes a higher quality website with features and stuff. There were however negative parts too like when I wanted an image to show up and it wasn't but after only a minute or so on stack overflow, I figured it out. I'm not sure really what I learned from this project because mostly what I did was copy code from tutorials online. I think in order for me to get into programming websites I would have to set specific goals or challenges to complete because I found writing the code slightly boring. I am a little inspired to look into how to actually get a domain and put a website up on the world wide web. 

     Another thing this project made me think about is how anyone can make a website for anything and people all over the world can view it. It's pretty crazy to think about, and I always wonder how new websites get popular with so many other websites out there. The only way besides word of mouth for a website to get big must be advertising. Also does google check every single website or are there some websites that no matter what you type in will never be there even in the later pages. It seems crazy that google would be able to access every website and find all the possibilities for the person searching.

1 comment:

  1. It's true that you can sometimes get access to a limited amount of high quality traffic at cheap prices, but these sites have a poor reputation and are not known for delivering consistent and reliable traffic. For more ideal details about buy website traffic, pop over to these guys.

    ReplyDelete