Tuesday, October 2, 2018

DerangedDerek's First Ever Blog

DerangedDerek's First Ever Blog


     What I want out of my new class, TINST 207 Living and Working in a Virtual World is to 
engage in discussion about new topics I haven't learned anything about yet. Like in our second class when I learned about Elon Musk's tweet and the ramifications from that tweet. I don't tend to keep up with news at all anymore and I'm not sure why so I am excited to have a class that discusses relevant and current things. As a Millennial  with basically no direction at all I really hope that by exposing myself to new subjects I will find a passion that motivates me instead of just doing random things all the time. 

     I have always wanted to start a blog and it has always remained one of those things I tell people I want to do but I never really do it. I'm not sure what holds me back from doing things I want to do, there isn't a valid excuse I can ever come up with. Anyways I am hoping that being forced to write a blog for points in the class will inspire to to blog for real and maybe if all goes well I will blog past the class about whatever subject I or thing I end up on. 

     Finally, the real thing I hope to get out of this class is obviously a good grade and some credits. Maybe some better design skills too, I can't think of a way to format this blog to look somewhat decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment